How to reach Divisional Secretariat Gonapinuwala?

  • You can Access to Gonapinuwala Divissional Secretariat from 02 type, Baddegama Hikkaduwa Rd or Galle Elpitiya Rd

           Google MapsSearch to Divisional Secretariat by Google map

Inquries regarding of Gramaniladari Division & Number

  • Ninteen GN division
  •  59A- Hikkaduwa East

     59A1- Archchikanda

     60 - Gonapinuwala East

     60A - Gonapinuwala West

     60B - Gonapinuwala Central

     60C - Woodlandwatta

     60D - Dodankahawila

     60E - Kaluwagahajanapadaya

     66 - Aluthwala

     66A - Manampita

     66B - Berathuduwa

     66C - Banwelgodella

     66D - Henagoda

     66E - Thilakagama

     66F - Mahagangoda

     66G - Dagaraghaudumulla

     66H - Iriyagahamulla

     68A - Kirindiela

     73C - Karuwalabedda

Should the owner be present when registering business names ?

  • Is the compulsory for the owner of the business trip to bring the National Identity card as well

What are the documents required for dealing with the bank's money and the mortaged goods of deceased person?

  • Deth cerificate of the deceased person
  • Documents related to the applican'saffiliations (birth certificates,marriage certificates)
  • If there are other mmbers  the applicant's wii be provided with cash or goods affidavit statements that there is no protest 
  • National Identity card

Social Service Division

How to get Rs.20000/- nutrition allowance given to pregnant mothers ?

  • An applicantion can be obtained from the Early Childhood Development Officer or the officer in charge of the program of the Divisional Secretariat of the Maternity clinic you attended.

Who can get education aid ?

  • If a child's father has a dead or incurable disease, students who are going to school can get a scholarship.

How to register an NGO ?

  • NGOs which a year before the established will be registered after they submit the documents.

Can you get the New samurdi benifit ?

  • Currently, no new benificiares are Selected.Appeals will be accepted in future.

What are the qulification to get the Elders Benifit ?

  • Should be more than 70 years  of age on the date  of application
  • Minthly family income is Rs.3000/- or less

One person who a husband or a wife can apply for this.

Distric Registar Division

How to get copy of birth ,Marriage or Death Certifications?

  • If the number and date of birth or marriage or death certificate is known - Rs.100/-,
  • If the number and date of birth or marriage or death certificate is not  known - Rs.200/- Certificates can be obtained from the Divisional Secretariat
  • If a birth or marriage in the Galle District, certificate can be obtained from Gonapinuwala Divisional Secretariat

How to registar birth?

  • Meet a relevant Registrar of birth registration and register the birth, before three month the birth occurred. 
  • Meet the Additional District Registrar and get relevant information for registration of births which were three months old

How is the amendment done in the birth certificate?

  • Meet the Additional District Registrar with relevant documents.

Pension Division

How can a widow's orphans' pension be paid after the deth?

    • First, get the death certificate of the pensioner and stop the pension.
    • If you have more money, contact the bank to receive it.
    • Then inform the relevant person to bring the following documents.
      • Original copy of the death certificate of the pensioner
      • The original copy of the widow's birth certificate
      • Original copy of the marriage certificate
      • A photocopy of the widow's bank account pass book
      • A photocopy of the widow's Identity card
      • Photocopy of the widowed orphanage card or W & OP Number
      • A passport-size color photograph, certify by Grama Niladhari
      • All photocopies of above Documents must be certify by Grama Niladhari.
    • After giving them the information above, Get the file and arrange to create a widow's orphans' pension.

Why is the pensioner's pension stopped?

    • Stop the pension for not issuing the Life Certificate for the relevant year.
    • Issuing the life certificate attending after the pensioner & Saying that the Grama Niladhari should be certified and brought there.
    • Updating pension after submitting the animal husbandry certificate.

Why is not the payment of pensions to the heirs after the death of the widow?

    • According to the Widows Orphans' Pension Act, a person who has the right to widows' & orphans' pension after the death of the person, if there is a salary or a sum of money, should notify the legal provisions in order to pay them to their heirs.

News & Events


Instructions for graduate trainees

  Instructions for graduate training    ...


Employment of unemployed graduates and diploma holders

Employment of unemployed graduates & diploma holders...

Scroll To Top